I love making granola as well as then I tin plough over the axe command the carbohydrate inwards my diet. When I offset needed to consume a gluten costless diet, I had a hard fourth dimension finding cereal that was non loaded alongside sugars. (The options are much meliorate now). I got inwards the habit of making my ain cereal as well as induce got non looked back!
Making homemade granola does non accept a long fourth dimension as well as volition toll you lot less than the packaged granola inwards the stores. I buy my supplies when they are on sale as well as stock upwards (not likewise much equally I practise non induce got much storage) to run along the toll down. Many of the items I brand it bins inwards the shop which helps trim back packaging waste.
The granola is cooked for 20-30 minutes depending on the temperature of your oven as well as the texture you lot prefer. Once the granola is cool, you lot tin plough over the axe shop it inwards an airtight container for a month.
- Preheat the oven to 350 when you lot start assembling your granola
- Line a cookie canvas alongside non stick aluminum foil … the granola slides off as well as build clean upwards is minimal (just the bowl you lot used for assembling the granola)
Oats + Ancient Grains + Seeds + Flavor + Oil + Honey + OPTIONS
I unremarkably purpose this ratio:
- 3 cups Gluten Free Oats
- 1 loving cup ancient grains (quinoa or millet)
- 1 loving cup of seeds (sunflower, pepitas, hemp, flax)
- 1-2 TBSP season …vanilla, almond, maple, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, or kokosnoot (you determine the intensity)
- 3/4 loving cup crude (I unremarkably purpose kokosnoot oil)
- 3/4 loving cup dear (substitute Agave for Vegan option)
I combine until mixed as well as add together inwards options such as:
- 1 loving cup dry reason flax seeds
- 1 loving cup unsweetened kokosnoot (you could add together sweetened if you lot wishing a sweeter granola)
- 1 loving cup dried fruit
- 1 loving cup diced nuts
The beauty of this recipe is you lot tin plough over the axe command the quantity you lot make, the flavor, as well as the ingredients. You tin plough over the axe create it a flake longer for a dry out as well as crunchy cereal or a flake less for a chewy texture.
Tags: #Ancient Grains #Coconut Butter #Gluten Free #Granola #health information management #health insurance #health management #health net allwell #healthcare informatics #Homemade #Honey #Millet #Nut Free Options #Quinoa #seeds #Vegan Options